Saturday, 7 November 2015

We Imagine, We Believe, We Change !!

Namaste to all , I am PIYUSH SINGHAL  who came with new experiences ,As the life is going awesome ,I feel its awesomeness .Today, There is something to show you, something to feel ,something to learn and something to represent  to you guys in memory of last previous days.The time when we had a great enjoyment and experience that I have never felt in my life in the guidance of VAIBAV BAJAJ SIR.


                           On the day of 5th November 2015,Our team of 12 members named JNCT FIREFOX CLUB organized a workshop in  the contest of Mozilla Awareness  for  our junior friends in JNCT College auditorium with the large strength of students, so they can know what they can learn ? How they can work for the sake of their future? For their improvements and how they can revolutionize the entire world with their revolutionary efforts and their works in right direction.
               The complete programs is distributed among all the members of team , Every member of a team had a certain role they can play in the workshop  .Whole program in conducted in such a fashion:
        1.     Introduction: what is Mozilla and why Mozilla ?
2      2.SUMO  Program
3      3.     Mozilla Technologies
(i).Webmaker
(ii).Appmaker
(iii).Geo –Stumbler
(iv).Developer Mozilla browser
(v).App development
4.What is  Womoz?
5. Query & Feedback Session
6. Gift Distribution


Firstly our team leader PUSHKAR PANDEY had a great speech and represent Mozilla  to our junior and they enjoy a lot .Pushkar make learn to all junior what is Mozilla ,why is need of to be a Mozillian .Then the whole process came in gear and our all team members give their views in their expertise fields.I would like to introduce the name of all our team members  : PushkarPandey , PiyushSinghal , ShubhamShrivastava ,YashSonune, ShreySoni ,HimanshuGoswami ,SukeshKumar, RashmiShrivastava, ShivaniPandey , Riyagupta, SapnaMishra, Simran ingh &PriyankaMehre .
Then I come to myself ,Firstly I represent the Stumbler App, what it’s use? I describe the whole system of the app ,how it works? What are benefits of using it amd so on , the main feature I describe its workability of in the absence of internet connection also.


       Second task of my presentation was  to influence the guys by coding Zone that is development of an app by itself .I show my app JNCT FIREFOX CLUB Beta to our juniors ,make them learn what is the requirement of this. A brief introduction of how can we develop an app ,what are the minimal needs make them learn basic languages to develop an app .


In the same manner all our friends gave their efforts for the success of the program. Our girls team introduced a new word named WoMoz (Woman Mozillian) ,and represent the power of girls that they are also good enough for anything .

And , Finally we kept a little but important session named Query & Feedback regarding to all the tasks have done  before . this gave the natural beauty to our program and a Question Answer Round also conducted so we can know how much our buddies gained and how much they enjoy.
The winners was awarded with some small gifts named as SWAGS. We enjoyed a lot ,Our juniors
Enjoyed a lot and we keep working like this , because we feel great.
                                                                                   THANK YOU


No comments:

Post a Comment